The BHCC provides a unique opportunity for business leaders and its membership of Hispanic state leaders to come together and discuss pressing policy issues at the state and national level. Our legislative leadership is representative of the nation’s diverse Hispanic population. Through our quarterly conference calls, regional summits and annual conference, the BHCC promotes the exchange of ideas and bipartisan discourse between its public and private sector partners.
The BHCC is the only organization catering directly to state Hispanic Caucus Chairs and Vice Chairs, as well as House and Senate Committee Chairs. By joining the BHCC, our private-sector partners:
- Collaborate on effective policy solutions with our legislative leadership.
- Educate our members on corporate community initiatives affecting the Hispanic community and the nation as a whole.
- Propose policy issues for discussion at regional summit and annual conference.
- Serve as an industry resource for these state leaders.
- Gain access to a multitude of social, political and demographic resources including: electorate polling and analysis, data on Hispanic voting trends and demographic shifts, and insight into salient issues important within Hispanic communities.
A national non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, the BHCC is fully supported by the generous contributions of our sponsors. Your support aids the BHCC in its mission to help strengthen Hispanic Caucuses, emphasize the impact of the Hispanic vote, and serve as a catalyst for collaborative policy-discussions.
Support for the BHCC is garnered through sponsorship of our Annual Conference. In addition to conference participation and benefits, sponsors are invited to participate in on-going BHCC activities throughout the year. Join this unique network of elected Hispanic leaders and become a part of the discussion today!
For further information on becoming involved with the BHCC, please contact us:
Corporate Member Relations